Welcome to the SHRM Vermont State Council Website.
This web site is designed to make it easier and more efficient for individuals and organizations to interact with the SHRM Vermont State Council. SHRM Vermont State Council recognizes that it is critical for individuals and organizations to be confident that their privacy is protected when they visit the web site. The SHRM Vermont State Council web site is available to the general public.
- What information of yours does SHRM Vermont State Council Online collect?
- How does SHRM Vermont State Council use the information it collects?
- What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
1. What information of yours does SHRM Vermont State Council collect?
We do not collect personal information about you unless you specifically and knowingly provide such information to us. Instances where we may collect such information include:
· Where you have filled in a form requesting information or purchasing a product/conference.
· Where you have disclosed personally identifiable information on discussion forums, career listing postings, etc.
In the above-mentioned instances, personal information collected may include your name, organization name, address, phone number, fax number. and e-mail address.
2. How does SHRM Vermont State Council use the information it collects?
Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that request or purchase, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent. Non-personal aggregate information may also be extracted or compiled from the information we collect. Such information may be used to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use by the State Council. In this instance, these statistics and reports will contain only aggregated and no personally identifiable information. Your identity is kept strictly anonymous.
3. What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
SHRM Vermont State Council Online has security measures, such as firewalls, in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences
The materials on The SHRM Vermont State Council web site have been prepared for informational purposes only. The SHRM Vermont State Council makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or correctness of such materials. Further, any materials associated with this web site shall not constitute professional advice or opinions which may be relied upon.
Questions regarding this statement or a request to opt out of receiving communications should be directed to:
White River Junction, VT 05001