The annual SHRM Vermont Human Conference is only days away -
sign up today!
The upcoming SHRM Vermont Human Resources Conference has been approved for
8.25 HR credits for SPHR and PHR recertification, including up to 7.25 BUSINESS credits.*
And 8.25 PDC's for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
*PHR and SPHR: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
What's the 'BUSINESS Credit' Buzz About?
Our strategic, innovative and inspiring keynote speakers -
Mike Abrashoff, Cheryl Cran and Dan Schawbel!
And the Buzz Keeps Going with concurrent session speakers like Matt Harrington, Betsy Bishop, Kendal Melvin, Kathy Brytowski, Suzanne McDowell, Alex Moss, and Liz Dallas and James Papiano!
Prepare ahead with information and insight ...
We Couldn't Do It Without Our All-Star Partners!
The Richards Group - Signature Sponsor
Downs Rachlin & Martin - Keynote Sponsor
- JobsInTheUS.com - Keynote Sponsor
- Invest EAP - Keynote Sponsor
PayData - Lanyard Sponsor
Paul Frank & Collins - Totebag Sponsor
- Dinse Knapp & McAndrew - Thursday Parking Sponsor
- Digital Benefit Advisors - Bonfire After Party Sponsor
- Vermont HR Association - Photo Booth Sponsor
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Vermont - Lunch Sponsor
- Westaff - HR Professional of the Year Sponsor
- Kinney Pike Insurance - Thursday Concurrent Session Sponsor
- Hickock & Boardman HR Intelligence - Barista Sponsor
Ultimate Software - Barista Sponsor
Northeast Delta Dental - Water Bottle Sponsor
- Concentra - Conference Brochure Sponsor
- Milliman - Breakfast Sponsor
PT Research - Breakfast Sponsor
- Adecco - Break Sponsor
- Healthy Dollars - Break Sponsor
- CBA Blue - HR Wellness Sponsor
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce - Friday Concurrent Session Sponsor
We still have exhibitor opportunities available - contact Chelsea Daneault today and get your business in front of more than 200 employers!
NEW this year ... SHRM Foundation Headshot Salon sponsored by Up Country Photography for a $35 contribution to SHRM Foundation receive a professional digital headshot for business use!
Download the full attendee brochure and schedule here.
Register now by clicking here.
2015 SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP™ and SHRM-SCP™ Certification Preparation Course
VT Tech - Williston
The SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking credentials that focus on identifying and testing the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals around the world need to excel in their careers today.
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success:
- Built on one singular Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™) designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Tests the HR professional’s competency—the ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrates that the HR professional is a technical expert and has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, through practice and experience, to drive business results.
This certification preparation program covers four knowledge domains: People, Organization, Workplace and Strategy as well as eight behavioral competencies; Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation , Global & Cultural Effectiveness, and Communication. For more information on these new credentials visit www.SHRMCertification.org
This intensive program combines expert instruction with the 2015 SHRM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
For those not seeking certification, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist point of view, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core competencies and increase productivity.
As an added advantage, we use the SHRM Learning System, which has a long and established track record of helping HR certification candidates beat average pass rates.Itfeatures relevant HR content and advanced tools that streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examinations.
Link to the info on VTC website: http://www.vtc.edu/academics/continuing-education-workforce-development/programs/shrm-human-resource-training