Attendee registration will open mid-June!
Sponsor packages are now on sale.
Exhibitor packages on sale June 1st
If you are interested in presenting at the conference, please return this form no later than June 5, 2015
Attendee registration opens June 15th with
Early Bird pricing of $249 until July 31st!
This year's conference is packed with events, learning and networking opportunities that you won't want to miss including:
- Thursday's Leadership Breakfast Event (limited space available)
- Thursday night's Vermont Craft Beer & Spirits Reception while watching the sun set over the majestic Lake Champlain Valley!
- A newly designed EXPO featuring over 65 quality exhibitors sharing services and products your company needs!
- Over 25 quality learning sessions and keynotes to choose from
- Prizes, prizes and more prizes including door prizes and a professional headshot lounge to benefit the SHRM Foundation
- Networking opportunities and chances to reconnect with your peers!
Announcing our signature, nationally renowned keynote speaker:
Author, consultant and former Chief People Officer at Yahoo.com and Vice President of People at Southwest Airlines
Reserve your breakfast spot for a limited seating dialogue with Libby on Thursday morning, September 10th at 7:00 am and discuss The Future of HR. She will also be our opening Conference Keynote "The New Consumer of Work" on Thursday morning!
Stay tuned for attendee registration info coming in June!
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring this year's conference?
2015 SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP™ and SHRM-SCP™ Certification Preparation Course
VT Tech - Williston
The SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking credentials that focus on identifying and testing the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals around the world need to excel in their careers today.
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success:
- Built on one singular Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™) designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Tests the HR professional’s competency—the ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrates that the HR professional is a technical expert and has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, through practice and experience, to drive business results.
This certification preparation program covers four knowledge domains: People, Organization, Workplace and Strategy as well as eight behavioral competencies; Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation , Global & Cultural Effectiveness, and Communication. For more information on these new credentials visit www.SHRMCertification.org
This intensive program combines expert instruction with the 2015 SHRM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
For those not seeking certification, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist point of view, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core competencies and increase productivity.
As an added advantage, we use the SHRM Learning System, which has a long and established track record of helping HR certification candidates beat average pass rates.Itfeatures relevant HR content and advanced tools that streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examinations.
Link to the info on VTC website: http://www.vtc.edu/academics/continuing-education-workforce-development/programs/shrm-human-resource-training